Through a partnership with Preventative Health, BroncoFit is offering a preventative wellness services such as labs, counseling and vaccines at upcoming clinics. These services are open to all employees at no cost with valid insurance.
The screenings take 20-25 minutes. Bring an insurance card and driver’s license. Those not on the company healthcare plan may still qualify for a no cost screening. Contact Preventative Health at (208) 853-2273 for insurance verification prior to the clinic. The clinics will be held in the Norco Building, Room 117 and the Student Union Building’s Hatch Ballrooms C and D.
- Register for the Monday, Oct. 2 clinic from 7 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Register for the Wednesday, Oct. 4 clinic from from 7 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Register for the Tuesday Oct. 24 clinic from from 7 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Register for the Thursday Oct. 26 clinic from from 7 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Join the waitlist if the signups are full.