The Idaho Division of Human Resources has deployed a required, five-minute employee cybersecurity training. The training module for benefit eligible Boise State employees is in KnowBe4, not in the state’s Luma system.
- On Oct. 16, benefit-eligible Boise State employees received an email from KnowBe4 with a unique link to access the training. Please click on the unique link in the email to ensure your completion is recorded. Check the spam folder if the email cannot be located.
- Trouble finding the training link? Navigate to the KnowBe4 website www.knowbe4.com and click on the “Account Login” option in the top right corner.
- Your login credentials are your Boise State email address and a password created for KnowBe4 (for previous years’ training). Forgotten passwords can be reset by selecting the “Forgot Your Password” option on the account login page and following the prompts.
- Employees have until Monday, Nov. 13, 2023 to complete this module.
- New employees received an email with a KnowBe4 account confirmation.