Boise State University’s next annual Research Computing Days event will be held on April 8-9, 2024 in the Student Union Building.
Sponsored by the university’s Office of Information Technology, Research Computing Days highlights the importance of data science, scientific programming, AI/Machine Learning and computing skills in education, research and the 21st-century workforce.
Faculty, researchers, graduate students, undergraduates, staff and all other interested professionals are welcome to attend. Registration is free and more information will be available closer to the event.
- Guest speakers and research experts from across campus and beyond.
- Learn how to supercharge your research with supercomputers and high-speed infrastructure.
- Learn how to use Unix Shell and Python to automate tasks and manipulate data.
- Learn how to create containers for portable software stacks.
- Undergraduate research posters will be displayed during the event, followed by the Graduate Student Showcase on April 10.
- Free lunch for all registered participants.
Visit the Research Computing Days website for more information.