The Shared Leadership program for Boise State employees will accept applications March 18 through July 15, 2024, for the 2024-2026 program. The two-year program will commence in fall 2024. Employees who are engaged and inspired to make a positive impact at Boise State are encouraged to apply for Shared Leadership.
Shared Leadership provides faculty and staff with the information they need to become active and influential participants on campus. By combining practical leadership tools with an in-depth view of the university’s processes, Shared Leadership equips participants to make significant contributions to the campus community and their individual departments.
Program’s key benefits:
- Combines practical leadership tools with a corresponding campus/community activity or speaker in every session.
- Provides participants a number of opportunities to take part as leaders, in either real or hypothetical situations.
- Fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and enjoyment to support the development of partnerships and friendships and the exchange of leadership experiences.
- Offers an opportunity for participants to learn leadership skills and styles from a mentor inside or outside the campus community.
- On average, 20-25% of participants receive a promotion.
Eligibility criteria at the time of application:
- Hold a benefit-eligible position at Boise State, working 20 or more hours per week.
- Have the interest and intent to continue as a Boise State employee for the next two years.
- Share a commitment to Boise State University and its community.
- Commit to participate in 2024-2025 and help plan and produce the program in 2025-2026 (with minimal absences).
- Must receive supervisor’s approval prior to applying.
For more information about the program and to complete an application, visit the Shared Leadership website.