Step 1 – Apply to the University
On the Degree Path page within the application, select the appropriate program from the dropdown list.
Social Work Online-Regular Standing
Select this option if you do not have a bachelor’s in social work OR if you have a bachelor’s in social work but do not meet the years since degree requirements listed in the section Social Work Online-Advanced Standing, on this page.
Social Work Online-Advanced Standing
Select this option if ONE of the following apply:
- You will graduate with a bachelor’s in social work from a CSWE (Council of Social Work Education) accredited school prior to the semester you are applying for.
- You graduated with a bachelor’s in social work from a CSWE-accredited school within the last five years.
- You graduated with a bachelor’s in social work from a CSWE-accredited school within the last 10 years and have significant post-bachelor’s degree social work practice experience.
- Once you start the application, please bookmark the link. You will also need to log out of your application every time or you will encounter an error code.
- Pay the non-refundable Graduate Admission Application fee online at the time you complete the application.
- After submitting the graduate admission application (step one), complete the social work program application (step four).
Note to international students: Due to visa restrictions, international students currently living outside the United States or in the United States on any visa are not eligible for admission to this program.