Academic Advising is a partnership between you and your advisor. Together you will discuss and develop a plan for your degree. Advising support is essential to your success as an online student.
Please do not book an appointment if you have not been officially admitted to this program and assigned to an academic advisor. If you have not been admitted to this program, please contact a student success coach for assistance with admission.
- Support and guide you through your academic journey
- Assist you in identifying the courses that will help you reach graduation in the most efficient way possible
- Explain university policies, regulations, programs and procedures
- Review your academic performance and the implications of that performance
- Refer you to appropriate campus resources and contacts when needed
- Contact your advisor each semester and communicate regularly about changes to academic plans and timelines
- Understand your degree requirements and academic plan
- Notify your advisor when health, financial, academic and/or other difficulties are preventing you from being successful
- Take responsibility for actions that affect your academic progress
- Check your BroncoMail regularly