Are you interested in improving your Global L&D function?
If you are a manager or practitioner in need of support to improve your organization’s global workplace learning and performance function, contact Dr. Lisa Giacumo via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We provide customized solutions to your performance problems that help you meet your goals through a variety of services and deliver results. Areas of specialty include organizational performance-based needs assessments, evaluations, L&D consulting, and customized training.
Are you interested in joining Dr. Giacumo’s MarCC R&D Learning Tech lab?
If you are interested in joining Dr. Giacumo’s MarCC R&D Learning Tech lab to pursue research and learning activities virtually, please review the following information and contact Dr. Giacumo via email (email@example.com).
If you are a student or graduate interested in joining our lab, review the contact us page and contact Dr. Lisa Giacumo via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join today.
- Committed to spending a minimum of 3 hours per week for at least 16 consecutive weeks (a semester-long period).
- Self-directed and interested in pursuing research and development activities.
- Communicate with other members via email and conference systems, such as Hangout, or Zoom.
- Volunteer researcher (no credit)
- Enroll in a one-credit course
- If you are an OPWL student, enroll in OPWL 595 Readings and Conference or OPWL 596 Independent Study.
- If you are an OPWL graduate or a non-BSU student, enroll in OPWL 595 Readings and Conference or OPWL 696 Directed Research. As an OPWL graduate or a non-BSU student, you do not have access to the BSU online library. Enrolling in a one-credit course will provide you with access to the BSU online library.
- To complete a one-credit course, you are expected to spend about 50 hours (i.e., 3-4 hours a week for 16 weeks).
- Become Dr. Giacumo’s graduate assistant (GA) or research assistant (RA)
- Select Dr. Giacumo as your thesis advisor