JUNE 6th, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. A Mother’s Journey to Understand the Tragedy and Future Preventions (IN PERSON ONLY)
- 9:10 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. Welcome, Dr. Matt Niece.
- 9:20 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Recognizing and Responding to Pre-Attack Indicators: What are we missing?
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. LUNCH
- 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. When the Patient Becomes the Hunter
JUNE 7th, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome / Housekeeping
- 8:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Improved Decision Making: Your Brain on TAM
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Resolving Challenging Cases: Threat Management of Delusional Subjects
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. *LUNCH*
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Debrief of the YouTube Headquarters Shooting Incident April 3, 2018
The Comfort Inn & Suites Hotels offers a free shuttle within 5 miles, which includes the airport and university, including the conference location. The Residence Inn is a 3/4 mile walk across campus to the venue but does offer an airport shuttle.
*As of 6/1/23 : The Springhill Suites shuttle is currently broken and out of service. There are bus routes through Valley Regional Transit from this hotel to the conference with one bus change, or ride-share (uber, lyft) services are available.
Coffee, light breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided during the conference. You are welcome to bring food and drink items into the conference venue should you have any dietary restrictions/requirements.
Parking will be provided in the parking garage near the Student Union Building.
POST credits are approved for ITAC!
Note: CEU credits are not available for 2023.
Group rate rooms for the conference have been booked at various area hotels. Please use one of the links below to book your lodging for the conference. Hotel rates are very high during this week so we have identified three of the most affordable rates available. These rooms MUST be booked by May 12, 2023, to receive the conference rate:
Marriott Springhill Suites – Park Center: $174/night
This hotel offers an included hot breakfast and free shuttle within 5 miles (which includes the airport and university including the conference location).
Comfort Inn & Suites: $109/night
This hotel offers an included hot breakfast and free shuttle within 5 miles (which includes the airport and university including the conference location). Use the Link above or call the hotel at 208-342-1075 and ask to book a room under the “Idaho Threat Assessment Conference” block.
Residence Inn University: $169/night
This hotel offers an included hot breakfast and free airport shuttle (this hotel is across the street from the edge of campus. It is about a 3/4 of a mile walk to the conference location in the Student Union Building).