REDI is an open knowledge community that engages a variety of partners in a range of ways. For example, we support the environmental community through educational resources and training opportunities, serve as partners in short- and long-term projects, and connect researchers with stakeholders to address pressing environmental challenges.
If you would like to gain experience in data management, processing, analysis, modeling or co-production and stakeholder engaged research keep an eye on our resources page and sign up for our newsletter to hear about upcoming events.
Current Collaborators and Stakeholders
- Idaho Department of Water Resources
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- USGS – Idaho & Washington Water Science Centers
- Idaho Power Corp
- Wood River Water Collaborative
- Northwest Climate Adaptation Science Center
- Idaho National Lab