Skip to main content

Correct Submitted Grades


If an instructor makes a mistake in grading, they may correct the grade on-line until the on-line grading deadline. Once the on-line grading deadline has passed, the instructor must complete a paper grade change card.


To correct submitted grades sign into your Faculty Center and select the Grade Roster icon next to the desired class.

Example of selecting a submitted grade roster icon

Click on the Request Grade Change link.

Example of selecting the Request Grade Change button

Update the grade.

Example of clicking the drop down and selecting a new grade

Click Submit to make the corrected grade viewable to the student. Once the grade has successfully updated, the word Success will display next to the changed grade.

Example of a grade being successful

Click Return to Grade Roster to see that the Official Grade has updated.

Example of Grade Roster with new Official Grade

Need Assistance?

Contact the Office of the Registrar at (208) 426-4249, (800) 824-7017, or email

Back To Top