Students with myBoiseState access should order and pay for their official transcripts online through their myBoiseState account.
To order an official transcript through myBoiseState
- Log in to your myBoiseState account,
- select Student View (or select Student at the top of the page),
- select Student Center in the right sidebar,
- in your Student Center, select the Academic Records tile, and
- then select Official Transcript.
To order an official transcript outside of myBoiseState
Students without myBoiseState access can go to the National Student Clearinghouse to place an order online. Credit and debit card are the only accepted form of payment. To find the status of a transcript order you will need the order number and email address associated with that order.
- If you place an order for pick up, you must show your photo ID when picking up transcript orders.
- Transcript requests for students who have not attended since 2000 may take an additional 3 days to process.
- Normal Mail delivery can take up to 2 weeks depending on the location.
- If your transcripts are being sent to another educational institution via mail, it can take an additional 2 weeks to be processed by the receiving institution.
- Rush Processing and Delivery orders need to be placed by 2 p.m. to ensure expedited delivery.
- Mail—$10 (note: mail can take up to 2 weeks for delivery)
- Hold for Pickup—$10 (transcripts ordered by 5 p.m. are available for pickup after 12 noon the next business day)
- Electronic delivery—$11
- International Rush—$50
- U.S. Rush (overnight next business day if ordered by 2 p.m.)—$35
- Immediate Pickup—$25
If you are seeking employment outside of the United States and you need your transcript notarized by Boise State and authenticated (apostilled) by the Idaho Secretary of State, contact us before placing your order by email at email@example.com or call (208) 426-4249.