Students with myBoiseState access should order and pay for their official transcripts online through their myBoiseState account.
To order an official transcript through myBoiseState:
- Log in to your myBoiseState account,
- select Student View (or select Student at the top of the page),
- select Student Center in the right sidebar,
- in your Student Center, select My Academics, and
- then select Request Official Transcripts.
Students without myBoiseState access can go to the National Student Clearinghouse to place an order online. Credit and debit card are the only accepted form of payment. The status of a transcript order can be found here. An order number and email address associated with that order are required to check status.
- If you place an order for pick up, you must show your photo ID when picking up transcript orders in person.
- Transcript requests for students who have not attended since 2000 may take an additional 3 days to process.
- Normal Mail delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on location).
- If your transcripts are being sent to another educational institution via mail, it can take an additional 2 weeks to be processed by the receiving institution.
- Rush Processing and Delivery orders need to be placed by 2 p.m. to ensure expedited delivery.
- Mail—$10 (note: mail can take up to two weeks for delivery)
- Hold for Pickup—$10 (transcripts ordered by 5 p.m. are available for pickup after 12 p.m. the next business day)
- Electronic delivery—$11
- Rush International—$50
- Rush U.S. (overnight next business day if ordered by 2 p.m.)—$35
- Immediate Pickup—$25
If you are seeking employment outside of the United States and you need your transcript notarized by Boise State and authenticated (apostilled) by the Idaho Secretary of State, contact us before placing your order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 426-4249.