Please note: Articulation agreements are contingent upon the completion of an associate of arts, associate of science, or core certification upon transfer.
2022-2023 Articulation Agreements
Articulation agreements for every school and major will be updated at a later date.
2021-2022 Articulation Agreements
- College of Eastern Idaho
- College of Southern Idaho
- College of Western Idaho
- Lewis-Clark State College
- North Idaho College
2020-2021 Articulation Agreements
2018-2019 Articulation Agreements
Standards of Evaluation
Boise State University relies on the following accrediting associations standards to evaluate and accept academic college-level credits and grades earned by transfer students:
- Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSCHE)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NECHE)
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Transfer Course Evaluation
Transfer courses are evaluated on a course-by-course basis as either elective credit or as equivalent to specific courses.
If you are a student at either the College of Southern Idaho (CSI) or the College of Western Idaho (CWI), you are encouraged to sign up for the BroncoConnect program.
- Your academic requirements are determined by the catalog published the year you enroll at Boise State.
- The University Foundations courses may also count towards major requirements. If there is a University Foundations course required in your major, it will be preceded by the Foundational Studies designation in parentheses.
- Courses transfer to Boise State on the same level (lower- or upper-division) as taken at the original institution. In the cases where a lower-division course transfers to Boise State as equivalent to an upper-division course, the student will be given credit for having completed the course, but the credits will not count toward the required 40 credits of upper-division coursework.