Registration, Waitlists, and Permission Number Policies
- Registration for BOTH the first and second seven week session open at the same time for students.
- We highly recommend that students register for both sessions as soon as registration opens as space is limited.
- Registration dates can be found on our academic calendars.
- Putting yourself on a waitlist does not guarantee that you will get a seat in the class.
- Our office usually recommends that students register for a back-up class if on a waitlist. Please email us at RRTBS@boisestate.edu if you are curious what other classes are open for you.
- The registrar’s office has a helpful Waitlist FAQ.
- The granting of permission numbers is up to each department.
- Our department does not grant permission numbers so that we can be as equitable to all students as possible since we have limited seats.
- We also do not grant permission numbers for late starts as classes are condensed and of high rigor.