EVENTS AND CALENDAR
How much time do you spend on promoting a single event? Days? Weeks? Months? What if there was a student-focused event calendar that students actually use to find out what’s going on? That’s what we’ve developed, and we need to fill it with your events.
And that’s just part of it.
The Student Life Essentials event calendar also feeds into the main university calendar and the Boise State app.
When you publish an event, it doesn’t just exist on one site – it feeds into an ecosystem. The Student Life Blogs and Multimedia is the same way.
THIS ALL SOUNDS GREAT, HOW DO I TAP IN?
- Submit your events through Engage (instructions below).
- We’ll create your events on the Student Life Essentials event calendar for you.
- Submit only student-focused events that are open to all students. Registration deadlines and check-in tables are not events – use the calendar for events only.
- Tag the events to appropriate categories.
- We will edit the event description or titles to make sure it fits the Student Life voice, and decide when and if to publish.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENTS
- Navigate to engage.boisestate.edu.
- Select SIGN IN, and use your myBoiseState credentials to sign in.
- Select your organization from the Memberships section.
- On the Home tab of your organization, select the Manage Organization button.
- Select the hamburger menu.
- Select Events.
- Select the Create Event button.
- Follow the form prompts.