Skip to main content

Interior Wall Decoration

There are instances where a department may have an opportunity to define a university space to make a location more clear or add decoration including university photos, art or design. In those rare instances, a request for interior wall decoration must be submitted.

This request will be reviewed by the Office of Communications and Marketing, University Signage Committee and/or the Vice President for Campus Operations (or designee) and/or Architectural and Engineering Services. All variances will still need to be ADA and building code compliant where required.

All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the approval of a sign.

Interior wall decoration request form