About the Boise State School of Social Work
The School of Social Work at Boise State University prepares graduates in Idaho and the Pacific Northwest for beginning social work practice with individuals and families, groups, organizations and communities, and for advanced practice with individuals and families. We are committed to human rights, social and economic justice, egalitarianism, and respect for diversity. Campuses are located in:
- Promote academic excellence that integrates social work theory and practice with community-based experiential learning and focuses on improving the human condition globally.
- Develop programming to address local, state, regional social work education needs.
- Support high-quality scholarships that advance social work knowledge.
- Foster inclusiveness, cultural competence and sensitivity.
- Provide leadership in the development of service delivery systems.