Skip to main content

Faculty & Staff Forms

Form Descriptions

Travel Authorization Request: Use this form to submit all the information about your upcoming travel plans so that the Department can begin the Travel Authorization process with the University to assist in purchasing flights, lodging, transportation, and arranging for per diem. No University business travel or any of its elements can be taken or purchased without approval from the university and the department.

Virtual Conference: Use this form to request payment of virtual conference fees. If also paying for a student, please email SPPH administration as soon as possible.

Supplies & Technology: Use this form to request office supplies, technology, books, business cards, software, furniture, and more. To help with finding the best item link, please use Office Depot or Amazon.

Department Grade Change: Use this form to provide information about the class and student.  It also provides permissions for administrative staff to complete a hard copy that must be sent to the Registrar’s Office.

Parking Code: Use this form to request a parking code when conducting Department business on campus.

Travel Authorization

Request Form

Parking Code

Request Form

Virtual Conference

Request Form

Supplies + Technology

Request Form