Skip to main content

Contact SPPH

School Office Hours and Building Access

The School of Public and Population Health is located in the Health Sciences Riverside Building. Our summer hours are as follows:

  • Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm MT
  • Fridays: 8:00 am – 3 pm MT
  • SPPH offices are closed for the May 27, June 19 and July 4 holidays

If you would like to make an in-person appointment outside of school hours, please email If you are seeking a particular SPPH faculty or staff member, please contact them directly.

Health Sciences Riverside is accessible with any Boise State University ID card. See below for physical address, location and directions. Building hours are:

  • Monday through Friday: 7:00 am -10:00 pm MT
  • Saturday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm MT

Contact us

Email Contacts
General Inquiries:

SPPH Marketing and Communications:

Master of Public Health Information:

PPHL PhD Information:

(208) 426-3929

Mailing Address
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1835


Physical Address
Health Science Riverside Building (HSRV)
950 Lusk Street
Boise, ID 83725-1835
(208) 426-3929 or (208) 426-3922

SPPH is on the first floor of the HSRV Building. Our main office is located in Room 122. Metered parking can be found at the front of the building.

From 9th Street: Turn right on Royal Blvd just after you cross the Boise River. Then turn right into the first driveway.

From Capitol Blvd: Turn left (west) at W. Royal Blvd, past the intersection of University Dr. and Capitol Blvd. Then turn right into the first driveway.

Interactive Campus Map

Academic Concerns and Course Permission Numbers

The School of Public and Population Health is committed to supporting students in and outside the classroom. If you would like to voice a concern about your classes or instructor, please email SPPH Director of Academic Operations Brian Young at

To learn more about Boise State University student grievance policies, please visit the Dean of Students website.

Click the button below for instructions and a link to request a permission number for courses with the following prefixes: EOHS, CHP, HLTH, or PUBH.

Course Permission Number Request