COVID Information and Links
The following links connect to websites for recent developments and communication about the university’s response to COVID.
- COVID Response and communication website
- COVID-19 Health Services Testing Center
- COVID-19 Make a Testing Center Appointment
- COVID-19 Tracking Dashboard
- COVID-19 Case Reporting information in the Fall 2021 Faculty Teaching Guide – COVID19 Edition
- COVID-19 Syllabus Statement
- COVID-19 Vaccine waitlist with Idaho Department of Health & Welfare (IDHW) pre-registration website
- Exam and Quiz Testing Center Remote Testing Solutions
If you, or someone you need to provide caregiver support to, becomes ill with COVID, please contact both your Program Lead and Li Sperl (208) 426-1816 as soon as possible. Our major concern is your health and wellbeing. By notifying us as soon as possible, the stress of teaching will not further impact your health.