The Theatre Arts schedules events and classes in four rooms in the Academic Wing of the Morrison Center for the Performing Arts. The Danny Peterson Theatre (MC B100), The Theatre Arts Design Lab (MC B214), The Theatre Arts Dance Studio (MC B 110) and The Faculty Lounge (MC B 307). Contact Marla Hansen for the schedule of the Dance Studio.
Use the following calendars to view the current room schedule. Contact Margaret LeMay to schedule your event. The Theatre Arts has final approval over all events and you will be notified if your event is accepted.
The priority for scheduling is as follows:
- Theatre Arts Classes
- Theatre Arts Rehearsals, Performances. Meetings and Events
- Theatre Majors Association Rehearsals, Performances and Events
- Theatre Arts Student Work where entire room is necessary for performance or presentation
- Music Department Events, Meetings and Performances
- Music Department Student Work – including using the Faculty Lounge kitchen for recital receptions
- Outside performance companies (as negotiated and arranged with the Theatre Arts Administration)