How does the Treasury Department support Campus?
- Conduct group and individual training.
- Advise on best practices for cash handling and transaction processing.
- Establish best practices and coordinate credit card processing.
- Cash transactions: including deposits, electronic payments and advances.
- Debt issuance and University investments.
- Lease accounting.
- Set up and maintenance of internal loans.
- Allocation of student fees.
- Credit card transaction processing and support.
Cash Handling Procedure Guide
A companion guide to University policy 6010, Cash Handling
Campus Office Status
The Controller’s Office, Treasury staff is currently working remotely.
Please contact the individual you would like to meet with to make arrangements.
Campus Credit Card Processors are Changing!
Treasury will be in touch with the campus community about changing our credit card processors.
The Treasury wants your help!
We are testing a new payment claims form and your feedback is important! The form will be sent from our firstname.lastname@example.org email. If you have any questions about the form, the Treasury email is monitored during regular business hours. Someone from our team will be in touch as soon as they can.