How does the Treasury Department support Campus?
- Conduct group and individual training.
- Advise on best practices for cash handling and transaction processing.
- Establish best practices and coordinate credit card processing.
- Cash transactions: including deposits, electronic payments and advances.
- Debt issuance and University investments.
- Lease accounting.
- Set up and maintenance of internal loans.
- Credit card transaction processing and support.
Please visit the Bronco Hub Training Portal for job aids related to Transact Campus.
Cash Handling Procedure Guide
A companion guide to University policy 6010, Cash Handling
Questions about Departmental Deposits? Please visit the Bronco Hub Training Portal.
Campus Office Status
The Controller’s Office, Treasury staff is currently working remotely.
Please contact the individual you would like to meet with to make arrangements.
The Treasury wants your help!
We are testing a new payment claims form and your feedback is important! The form will be sent from our firstname.lastname@example.org email. If you have any questions about the form, the Treasury email is monitored during regular business hours. Someone from our team will be in touch as soon as they can.