How does the Treasury support Campus?
- Conduct Group and Individual Training
- Advise on best practices for cash transactions and merchant services
- Cash transactions: including deposits, electronic payments and advances
- Debt Issuance and Investments
- Lease Accounting
- Set up and maintenance of internal loans
- Allocation of student fees
- Merchant services (Credit Card processing)
Cash Handling Procedure Guide
A companion guide to University policy 6010, Cash Handling
Have you heard? Boise State University will be transitioning banks from Wells Fargo to JP Morgan beginning in February 2020. This will include all depository and disbursement accounts currently held with Wells Fargo. Please stay tuned for additional information and important next steps.