Learn what it means to be a part of the Honors College
Honors College Showcase
Discover what current Honors students and faculty are doing in the classroom and beyond. Throughout the evening learn about the unique experiences and opportunities the Honors College can provide you while at Boise State University. See yourself in their shoes as they talk about engaging in leadership positions, international travel, public service, scholarly excellence, and undergraduate research.
Learn more about
- Challenging curriculum that fits within your major’s requirements
- Small, discussion-based classes
- Dedicated faculty and staff support, including Honors academic advising and fellowships advising
- Tight-knit community through our Honors House system
- Research opportunities with leading professors
- Engagement with local, national and international communities through classes and service projects
- Unique student leadership and professional development opportunities
- On-campus housing in the Honors Residential Hall with a dedicated Faculty-in-Residence
Honors Showcase takes place in the fall, and registrations links will be available on this page in the weeks leading up to the in-person and virtual events.