- Set up your My.BoiseState and BroncoMail accounts. Once you set your password, you will be able to log into My.BoiseState and BroncoMail. Check these accounts often – they are your official link to Boise State news!
- Schedule a campus visit (if you haven’t already).
- October 1 – Fill out the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students who want to be considered for need based scholarships should complete the FAFSA by February 15.
- Review available and learn how to apply for scholarships. Pay special attention to the Boise State Scholarship Application, and Boise State Foundation Scholarship Application.
- November 1 – Apply for general and recommended scholarship opportunities
- Check your email regularly for updates and opportunities
- Submit any new transcripts and test scores to admissions (only if applicable). Continue to check for new scholarship opportunities.
- February 15 – Idaho resident merit based scholarships deadline, including the President’s and Dean’s Scholarships. Students who meet all the criteria will automatically be considered.
- February 15 – Last day to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for need-based scholarships and priority aid, including work-study and grants.
- February 15 – Last day to submit Bronco Scholarship Application
- If you’ve committed to attending Boise State in Fall 2020, submit your Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation. The deadline for the Intent to Enroll is May 1. Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- Apply for on-campus housing
- March 15 – Be sure to complete your FAFSA to maximize priority financial aid such as grants, work study and loans.
- Register for a summer orientation program. All new students are expected to attend an orientation.
- May 1 – Deadline for Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation (if you are enrolling at Boise State in the fall). Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- Complete the online writing course placement process (The Write Class).This should be done prior to your orientation date.
- If your admission status is conditional – Have final official transcripts sent to: Boise State Admissions, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725. Please be aware we will need final documents before you can register for your second semester at Boise State
- Attend your orientation program – Where you will meet faculty, staff, and other new students and get a head start on preparing for the Fall
- August 20 – Last day to pay fees. To view your billing details and due dates log on to My.BoiseState, Navigate to Student Center, Account Inquiry (located under the finance section), Charges Due.
- August 21 – Move into the Residence Halls
- August 24 – First day of classes!