- Set up your myBoiseState and BroncoMail accounts. Once you set your password, you will be able to log into My.BoiseState and BroncoMail. Check these accounts often – they are your official link to Boise State news!
- Schedule a campus visit (if you haven’t already).
- October 1 – Fill out the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students who want to be considered for need based scholarships should complete the FAFSA by February 15.
- Review available and learn how to apply for scholarships. Pay special attention to the Boise State Scholarship Application, and Boise State Foundation Scholarship Application.
- Mid-November – Apply for general and recommended scholarship opportunities
- December 15 – Nonresident merit-based scholarships deadline, including the Alpine, Payette and WUE Scholarships. Students who meet all the criteria and ensure we receive all of their materials by this date will automatically be considered.
- Check your email regularly for updates and opportunities
- Submit any new transcripts to admissions (only if applicable). Continue to check for new scholarship opportunities.
- Feb 15 – Idaho resident merit based scholarships deadline, including the President’s and Dean’s Scholarships. Students who meet all the criteria will automatically be considered.
- February 15 – Last day to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for need-based scholarships and priority aid, including work-study and grants.
- February 15 – Last day to submit Bronco Scholarship Application
- If you’ve committed to attending Boise State in Fall 2022, submit your Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation. The deadline for the Intent to Enroll is May 1. Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- March 15 – Be sure to complete your FAFSA to maximize priority financial aid such as grants, work study and loans.
- Beginning mid-March – Apply for on-campus housing and register for a summer orientation program. All new students are expected to attend an orientation
- May 1 – Deadline for Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation (if you are enrolling at Boise State in the fall). Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- Complete the online writing course placement process (The Write Class). This should be done prior to your orientation date.
- If your admission status is conditional – Have final official transcripts sent to: Boise State Admissions, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725. Please be aware we will need final documents before you can register for your second semester at Boise State
- Attend your orientation program – Where you will meet faculty, staff, and other new students and get a head start on preparing for the Fall
- August TBD – Last day to pay fees. To view your billing details and due dates log on to My.BoiseState, Navigate to Student Center, Account Inquiry (located under the finance section), Charges Due.
- Late-August TBD – Move into the Residence Halls
- Late-August TBD – First day of classes!