Creator/CEO, Save the Day Seasonings
Adrian’s lifelong passion for food started early. He was cooking dinner for his family by age eight and spent the first 14 years of his career as a professional chef, baker, and cake decorator. After graduating with a B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems from Boise State, he spent 15 years in corporate IT with H.P. and Boise Cascade. While learning about information systems and corporate structure there, he continued to feed his passion for food by studying spices, cultures, foods, and cooking techniques of all kinds.
In 2015, his Boise Cascade division was sold, and he was laid off. So, he started a new concept in cooking: using seasonings to make food easier, healthier, and tastier to cook. Not only did they revolutionize his own cooking, but after giving some away for Christmas to friends, neighbors, and family, the feedback made it clear that it could revolutionize EVERYONE’S cooking!
So he started Save the Day Seasonings!
- Manufactured in Meridian, Idaho and founded in 2015.
- 18 seasoning blends, including their flagship product – Alvi’s Incredible® all-purpose seasoning.
- Something for all tastes, including ethnic, spicy, mild, low-salt, no-salt, grilling, seafood, and other amazing blends available.
- Use all of them on any food, with any skill, cooked anyway!
- All-natural, Gluten-free, no MSG, additives, fillers, dyes, preservatives, vegan-friendly, allergen-friendly, NOTHING ARTIFICIAL.
- Absolutely the best-tasting seasonings on the planet.
- Helping people to be the hero in their kitchen!
Adrian is the CEO, founder, and product visionary for Save the Day, which is now available in 17 states using the direct sales business model and always available at savethedayseasonings.com. The recent release of Save the Day Sweetenings and Universal Baking Mix will now give people a complete set of tools to make all of their cooking and scratch dessert-making easier than ever!