- Be listed on the alumni website as a Bronco Contact (e-mail and/or phone number)
- Organize at least two events or program per year that align with the Boise State Alumni mission (highly recommend assisting with our annual Note-Writing Campaign)
- Promote membership and benefits to constituency
- Serve as area information person for local inquiries about alumni activities, scholarship opportunities,
community interests, student recruitment, and Association news.
- Communicate regularly with the staff about activities in your area
- Submit post-event report to staff after each event (we want to know about your events!)
- Sign a confidentiality form that protects all alumni from misuse of personal information
Connecting Bronco Nation
Become part of the Bronco family, and serve as a point of connection between area alumni and the Boise State Alumni Relations office. Engage Boise State alumni and friends creating opportunities for social interaction, networking, and shared Bronco Pride.
Areas of need
We invite contacts everywhere, but especially in Idaho (Blaine County, Valley County, Payette County and Kootenai County) as well as outside of Idaho (Ft. Collins, Provo, Logan, Spokane, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Houston, Los Angeles, Reno, New York, and Phoenix). Contact Teresa Harder to become Bronco Contact today!
Bronco Contact Volunteer Description
Orange County (San Clemente)
Walnut Creek/San Francisco
Jim Allen ’81
Philip Nuxoll ’80