Annual Club Program Plan
Turn this plan in with your original request to start a new alumni club and then by March 1 for each year following to insure your club remains in good standing with the Boise State Alumni Association.
Sample Annual Club Program Plan
Meetings: If you are planning to use space in the Alumni & Friends Center for your meetings/events, please reserve the space by contacting the director.
The 2nd floor of the Alumni & Friends Center has 2 conference rooms: The IK Conference room (seats 12-14) and a larger one (seats 30-32). The 1st floor also has a living room (seats 12/standing 80) and small adjacent conference room (seats 10-12).
Financial Request(s) for the upcoming fiscal year (July-June):
Description of how funds will be used:
In this section, outline the known activities for the year. If you do not know the exact dates, list the approximate month. Please edit or create a plan that reflects your club and include your signature event planning deadlines if applicable (for golf tournaments, baseball, reunions or other larger events).
- Plan football viewing events (game times release varies, most in May)
- Homecoming plans (reunion/parade/Distinguished Alumni Gala)
- Attend football viewing and other planned meetings/events
- Holiday service event
- Turn in Annual Alumni Club Program Plan
- Planning meeting for upcoming year
- Support/encourage Distinguished Alumni Award nominations
- Deadline for submission: April 30
- Holiday gathering/service project/membership drive
- Meet to discuss proposed budget for fiscal year/mini-grant requests
- Deadline for submission: March 31
- Support/attend Top Ten Scholars event/Commencement
- Plan assistance with student send-off events/upcoming recruitment events in your geographic area
Questions? Let's Chat!
Director of Regional Alumni Programs