Scholarship Application Minimum Requirements:
- Applicant must be a relative of an alumna or alumnus of Boise State.
- The relative of the applicant is defined as a parent, step-parent, sibling, aunt, uncle, grandparent, or great-grandparent
- The relative of the applicant graduated (rather than attended without graduating) from Boise State University, Boise State College, or Boise Junior College
- The relative is a current dues-paying member of the Boise State University Alumni Association
- The applicant is an incoming freshman
- Enrolled as a full-time (12 undergraduate credits) fee-paying student
- Minimum unweighted high school GPA of 3.5
- Completed Essay (no more than 500 words)
Scholarships are competitive, and qualifying for scholarships does not guarantee you will receive an award.