The following items are required for the MS Biology application:
- Transcripts – Please request official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts be sent to Boise State.
- Cover Letter – Upload a cover letter discussing your professional goals, research interests, and reasons for wanting to study Biology at Boise State. You should also include the name(s) of any faculty members whom you are interested in completing a research project with.
- Letters of Recommendation – Provide contact information for three recommenders in the online application system. The application system will notify recommenders and provide a link to the recommendation upload screen.
- Application Fee – Pay the $65 Domestic or $95 International Application fee.
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores – Send official scores to International Admissions. Required for International Applicants only.
Applicants are encouraged to correspond with faculty concerning openings and potential research opportunities in their laboratories for graduate students.