Skip to main content

Forms & Policies


Comprehensive Exam

Dissertation – Proposal

  • Proposal Policy – Use this policy to guide you through the written and oral dissertation proposal process.
  • Proposal Template – Use this .doc template to help structure your written proposal.
  • Proposal Acceptance Form – Use this form to certify that the dissertation proposal has been accepted by the supervisory committee.

Dissertation – Defense and Final Reading Approval

Grad College

Graduate College Forms