Doctoral Visitation Weekend 2021
The Doctoral Visitation Weekend will be held virtually February 25th through 27th, 2021. The virtual doctoral visitation event will introduce prospective Ph.D. students to the BME program at Boise State University. The event allows applicants to meet with faculty, current graduate students, and other prospective students. Attending the doctoral visitation event also offers the opportunity to learn more about Boise State University, and life in Idaho. To learn more, visit the Doctorial Visitation Event webpage.
If you would like to attend, visit the Registration webpage.
The schedule of events can be found below:
Thursday, February 25th
- 9:30am-11:15am – Welcome Webinar
- 1:00pm-2:00pm – Program Welcome
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – BME Student Panel
Friday, February 26th
- 1:00pm-4:00pm – Individual Faculty Meetings
Saturday, February 27th
- 9:30am-11:00am – BSU Student Panel and Closing Event