Maybe you think you won’t qualify for scholarships or that it’s too much work to apply. Think again!
Top 3 Reasons to Apply:
- Scholarships are free. Who doesn’t want free money?
- You may be qualified for Boise State scholarships – even if you haven’t qualified before.
- It’s easier than you think. Let us help you.
Fill out the FAFSA
If you haven’t already, you need to file the FAFSA to receive many Boise State scholarships. Even if your family has a higher income, you may be eligible for university scholarships. We take a realistic view of financial need and provide need-based scholarships for students who may not qualify for federal grants.
Apply for scholarships
The Boise State Scholarship Application is open now until February 15, 2021. The sooner you complete the FAFSA and apply for scholarships, the earlier you’ll know which scholarships might be available to you. Several scholarships went unclaimed last year. Be sure to apply so you don’t miss out.
We keep this list as up-to-date as possible. Use it to find the perfect scholarship fit this year.
- Idaho Opportunity Scholarship: Awards up to $3,500. Apply now through March 1, 2021.
- The Lightfoot Foundation Scholarship: Assists students from 58 towns and cities in the Treasure Valley. Apply March 1 – April 15.
- Idaho Community Foundation: More than 70 scholarships funds, each with different criteria.
The Financial Aid Office is your partner in financial aid planning, and we look forward to working with you this year on your financial aid.
The Financial Aid Team
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Administration Building, Room 113