Skip to main content

Form Available to change letter grades to pass (P)

Congratulations on completing the fall 2020 semester! Your classes have been graded and you have the option to replace any grades assigned a C- or higher (or C or higher for graduate students) with a grade of Pass (P).

To change one or more of your grades to a P, submit the Grade Request eForm. For best results, it is highly recommended to open the form in an incognito/private internet browser. Please note, the deadline to submit the requested change is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 27. Your transcript will show the grade changes over the week of December 28.

If you have any questions on making the request, please contact the Registrar’s Office at or (208) 426-4249.


Mandy Nelson
Interim Registrar