Don’t Cancel That Class
Faculty + Staff Resource
Faculty or staff? If you need to miss class due to a professional or personal conflict, schedule a presentation from BroncoFit instead of canceling class!
Consider these alternatives to allow your undergraduate or graduate students practice their skills while you’re away:
Intro to Wellness
- Join The Office of BroncoFit in exploring the 8 dimensions of wellness, and how they affect all aspects of your health and well-being!
Cash Class – Financial Wellness
- Join Student Financial Services in learning about the basics of money management, saving for your future, and reaching your financial goals!
Coping with Stress
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in exploring how to turn negative forms of stress into a positive motivator in your life!
- Join BroncoFit to learn about the benefits of adding mindfulness to your daily life. Practice several techniques and find ones that work best for you.
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in learning about Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (E.N.D.S.) or “vaping” and how these popular vices are often dangerous pathways towards addiction.
Intro to Sexual Health
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in exploring the ins and outs of sexual health! Learn about the basics of forming consensual, healthy relationships, and forms of barrier and hormonal prevention methods! Extended versions are available to health-based courses interested in further exploring preventative sexual health measures.
Sleep + Health
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in exploring the major impact quality sleep has on your health! Learn about ways to promote healthy sleeping patterns, and ways to recognize poor sleeping habits.
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in understanding the basics of forming safer drinking habits and about alcohol’s potential impact on your safety and overall health.
- Join the Office of BroncoFit in exploring key “adulting” concepts like balancing life’s responsibilities, home, and hygiene basics, preparing for full-time jobs, money management basics, relationship building, and more life skills!
Eating on a Budget
- Join the Office of BroncoFit’s Registered Dietitian in finding ways to eat a balanced, nutritious diet without breaking the bank!
- Join the Office of BroncoFit’s Registered Dietitian in understanding the basics of nutrition. Learn how to apply nutrition concepts to your daily routine.
- Join the Office of BroncoFit’s Registered Dietitian in exploring what it means to eat mindfully, to relearn your hunger and fullness cues, and to fully enjoy the nourishment food provides!
- A course specifically designed for graduate-level students, join Counseling Services staff in exploring the key aspects of building and maintaining mental resilience.
GradWell Boundaries and Self Care
- A course specifically designed for graduate-level students, join Counseling Services staff in exploring how to set boundaries and establish self-care routines all while balancing work/school/and life challenges.
Contact Us with Questions
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to set up your class today!
Additional BroncoFit Workshops
Find additional workshops and presentations from BroncoFit here boisestate.edu/broncofit/workshops-and-presentations