Work U Application
There are TWO different ways to apply to Work U:
- The traditional Work U application: You can apply to up to three Work U opportunities.
- The “Create Your Own” Work U application: Design your own Work U opportunity. If you are already working, serving or volunteering with an organization and can identify a professional mentor, this program may be for you. You will be required to participate in the classroom component (in person or remote).
Steps to Apply
- Please review the application instructions and let us know how we can support your application, resume, or any other questions you have. Again, this program is open to ALL undergraduate students regardless of major or previous experience.
- For the traditional application, list your top three Work U opportunities. (You are not required to select 3 opportunities, but doing so increases your chances of placement. If you are only interested in one of the Work U opportunities, select that opportunity as your first choice and do not select a second or third choice.)
- For the “create your own” application, follow the prompts to provide details about the opportunity you would like to design for your Work U experience.
- You will be informed within two weeks of the closing date via your Boise State email about your application status.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the Spring 2024 Semester
The first round of applications will be open from September 26, 2023 – October 12, 2023. Go to the traditional Work U application to apply for up to the three Work U opportunities:
Go to the “Create Your Own” application to apply to design your own Work U opportunity: