Work U Application
We are so excited to offer a wide selection of employer partners offering Work U opportunities in nonprofit, business, and government sectors. This year we are also proud to offer TWO different ways to apply to Work U.
1) The traditional Work U application: you can apply to up to three Work U opportunities. The deadline to apply is Thursday, November 18.
2) The “Create Your Own” Work U application: this year you have the option to design your own Work U opportunity. If you are already working, serving or volunteering with an organization and can identify a professional mentor, this program may be for you. This opportunity is particularly beneficial for those who will be attending Boise State remotely. You will be required to participate in the classroom component (in person or remote).
Steps to Apply
- Please, take a moment to review the application instructions and let us know how we can support your application, resume, or any other questions you have. Again, this program is open to ALL undergraduate students regardless of major or previous experience.
- For the traditional application, list your top three Work U opportunities. It is not required to select 3 opportunities. If you are only interested in one of the Work U opportunities, please select that opportunity as your first choice and do not select a second or third choice.
- For the “create your own” application, follow the prompts to provide details about the opportunity you would like to design for your Work U experience.
- You will be informed within two weeks of the closing date via your Boise State email about your application status.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.