CIC Under New Management

Please help us welcome our new manager for the Chemistry Instructional Center, Maddelyn Glassey! You may recognize Maddelyn from her time already spent here at Boise State, but we’re very excited for the energy she is bringing to her new role in the department. She hit the ground running, but we were able to catch up with her to get a few words about herself.

Photo of Maddelyn Glassey in a lab, wearing a blue lab coat and holding a beaker filled with yellow liquid
“Hello! I’m Maddelyn Glassey, the new CIC manager as well as a Chemistry Graduate student! When I am not running around to and from the CIC, or creeping around on the third floor doing research, I enjoy the thrill of experiencing theater as well as the taste of good food! If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I have an Exotic Persian cat named Winnie Lou, he brings me joy. I also have a husband… he’s not exotic but he’s pretty great.”If you get a chance, stop by the CIC and say hi to Maddelyn. She’s excited to help all of our Chemistry students be successful in their classes!