Invest in your biggest asset – Yourself!
Return on Investment (ROI) is a very important business concept. Our combination of low cost and high quality gives our graduates an ROI rivaling private and Ivy League graduate degrees from just about anywhere. For more information, read MBA Options: Return on investment.
Tuition and Fees
The Boise State University Standard Full-time Graduate Program tuition and fees are for the 2019-2020 academic year. Detailed information can be found on the University Tuition and Fees page and the University Financial Aid Site.
- Idaho Resident Tuition & Fees (9-16 credits): $4,823/semester
- Non-Resident Tuition (9+ credits): $13,283/semester
- New Idaho Residency laws – You may qualify for resident tuition if you are a student who has earned a baccalaureate degree from an Idaho institution of higher education, physically resided in Idaho for the final 12 months of undergraduate studies, and enrolled no later than 36 months after receiving a baccalaureate degree from the undergraduate institution
- Apply early to receive the GEM scholarship which waives the non-resident tuition. Visit the GEM Scholarship page to apply.
- Our program is part of the Western Regional Graduate Program which allows students in 15 states to be eligible for in-state tuition. Visit the WICHE website to see which states are eligible
- 3 credit summer internship: $1,170
Students who have started the application process by February 15 are eligible to apply to a limited number of graduate assistantships (tuition waiver and work stipend). Students applying after February 15 will be considered for graduate assistantships and Graduate Scholars Award on a space-available basis. Scholarships can renew for the second year, but renewal is not automatic.
Graduate Research Assistantship (GAship)
PRIORITY DEADLINE MARCH 1
COBE offers a limited number of Graduate Assistantships (GA) for full-time graduate business students. For more information and how to apply, please go to our Graduate Assistantships web page.
By applying here you will be considered for all open COBE GAships. Please visit our University GAships web page to view and apply to GAships that are offered across campus.
PRIORITY DEADLINE FEBRUARY 15
The Graduate GEM Scholarship for graduate students waives non-resident tuition for out-of-state and international graduate students with an overall GPA of at least 3.00. For information on how to apply for the GEM scholarship, see the Funding Graduate School web page on the Graduate Programs website.
Boise State University Financial Aid and Scholarships
COBE Student Scholarships