Enroll in a Payment Plan
- To begin the process, sign in to myBoiseState.
- Click the Student Center link under My Resources.
- Click on the Student Homepage tile.
- Next, click on the Student Financials tile.
- Select Charges Due from the options on the left.
- Click on Make a Payment to be taken to Transact, our payment processor. The payment processor will open in a new tab or window. If nothing happens, please check your browser settings and enable popups.
- Select Payment Plans from the menu on the left.
- Click View payment plan options to see available payment plans.
- Eligible payment plans will display, along with payment amounts and due dates. Click Enroll in plan to proceed.
- Accept the e-signature terms and conditions.
- Review the installments and the terms and conditions, then click agree. Enter your Student ID number as your confirmation, then click continue.
- The $30 processing fee must be paid immediately for tuition payment plans (there is no fee for housing or dining payment plans). Select your payment method and continue to pay. See Make a Payment document for more detailed instructions.
- Enter your payment information.
- If desired, you may set up auto-pay with this payment method. If not, payments may be made manually at a later time. Click continue to proceed.
- Review your payment information and click Pay.
If you have questions or need additional help, please contact the Account Maintenance Center, Administration Bldg Room 101, (208) 426-2134, SFinfo@boisestate.edu
For issues with online payments, see Transact Online Payment Troubleshooting.