ESI Building for Construction Management
The ESI Building for Construction Management will:
1. Replace existing CM lab structure to include:
- student collaboration area;
- 45 seat computer and construction technology
- communal break room; and,
- open-air access to the outside learning area
2. New high bay structure to add:
- an overhead crane;
- separate area for equipment and hazardous storage; and,
- a new roof and skin to the exterior
3. Enhanced exterior lab activity area
Invitation to Invest
The building update and expansion project allows our students to receive hands-on professional work experience, and apply knowledge gained in the classroom to the job site. Join us in support of the lab expansion through your philanthropic gifts, in-kind or cash.
Scott Jurgens at email@example.com, 208-426-2563.
Ultimate CM Supporter ($1,000,000+)
Engineered Structures, Inc.
CM Bronco Supporter ($250,000-$999,999)
McAlvain Companies Inc.
Wright Brothers Construction
Silver ($50,000- $99,999)
Construction Management Alumni Group
CSDI Construction Inc.
Idaho Association of General Contractors (AGC)
McMillen Jacobs Associates
Bronze ($10,000- $49,999)
Ash Grove Cement Company
Gary and Tammy Palmer
Mueleman Law Group
Casey and Paige Cline
Elevation Builders, Inc
JoAnn and Larry Lighty
Wayne and Katie Hammon