ESI Building for Construction Management
The ESI Building for Construction Management will:
1. Replace existing CM lab structure to include:
- student collaboration area;
- 45 seat computer and construction technology
- communal break room; and,
- open-air access to the outside learning area
2. New high bay structure to add:
- an overhead crane;
- separate area for equipment and hazardous storage; and,
- a new roof and skin to the exterior
3. Enhanced exterior lab activity area
Invitation to Invest
The building update and expansion project allows our students to receive hands-on professional work experience, and apply knowledge gained in the classroom to the job site. Join us in support of the lab expansion through your philanthropic gifts, in-kind or cash.
Scott Jurgens at email@example.com, 208-426-2563.
Ultimate CM Supporter ($1,000,000+)
Engineered Structures, Inc.
CM Bronco Supporter ($250,000-$999,999)
McAlvain Companies Inc.
Silver ($50,000- $99,999)
Construction Management Alumni Group
CSDI Construction Inc.
Idaho Association of General Contractors (AGC)
McMillen Jacobs Associates
Wright Brothers Construction
Bronze ($10,000- $49,999)
Kevin E. Allcott
Ash Grove Cement Company
Gary and Tammy Palmer
Mueleman Law Group
Turner Construction Company Foundation
Casey and Paige Cline
Elevation Builders, Inc
JoAnn and Larry Lighty
Lombard Conrad Architects
Wayne and Katie Hammon
The Land Group, Inc.