Industry info Sessions
Information Sessions are $400 and are scheduled M-Th, 5:30-7:30 pm.
- Along with presenting on your company, we invite you to share a special topic, unique project, new technology, etc. with the CM students.
- Bring your presentation on a drive, devices, or accessible by internet.
- Projection systems and PC provided. You may use your own device-connection availability not guaranteed.
- Food/beverages are not required but are typically provided by visiting companies.
- Parking permits are available upon request.
- Hotel accommodations: https://boisestate.edu/admissions/visit/#partner-hotels
- Follow-up student interviews are scheduled on the following day in 30-minute intervals with a one-hour lunch break. These can be scheduled at the Boise State Career Center, or in the Charles P. Ruch Engineering Building.
For more information please contact CMGT@BoiseState.edu