What should you expect at Boise State during the spring semester? Join us for a town hall for returning students and their families with university leadership including a welcome from Boise State’s President, Dr. Marlene Tromp, and Public Health Officer Maureen Welcker. Panelists will provide updates and field questions related to the spring term.
The town hall will be on Tuesday, November 17 at 6 p.m. MST. Add to your calendar now
- Interim Provost, Tony Roark
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, Leslie Webb
- Public Health Officer, Maureen Welcker, MPH
- Director of the Student Involvement and Leadership Center, Charlie Varland
- Director of Housing and Residence Life, Luke Jones
How to Join Us
We’ll post the Zoom webinar link on the Student Life website on November 17. Just scroll to the Town Hall section. In the meantime, submit your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Not sure what to ask? That’s okay – you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.
A Spanish language channel will be available when you sign in to the webinar. The webinar will also offer live captioning.