Skip to main content
10 Latest Invited Talks
- “First-Principles Studies of Atomic Layer Deposition”, virtual seminar at Micron, Jul 2021.
- “Manganese Dioxide Compounds for Carbon Capture and Storage”, virtual MS&T 2020, Nov 2020.
- “DNA-Controlled Dye Aggregation for Quantum Computing Applications”, seminar at Electrical Engineering Research Colloquium, University of Idaho, Sep 2020.
- “Computational Materials Science Meets Artificial Intelligence”, seminar at Computing Colloquium, Boise State University, Sep 2020.
- “Ab-initio Modeling”, Remote CAES/INL C3 Summer Boot Camp, Jun 2020.
- “Materials-by-Design for Electronic and Energy Applications”, seminar at CAES (Center for Advanced Energy Studies), Idaho Falls, ID, Apr 2020
- “Me, Myself and AI”, seminar at CAES (Center for Advanced Energy Studies), Idaho Falls, ID, Jun 2019.
- “Materials Design for Energy and Sustainability,” 2019 TMS (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Science), San Antonio, TX, Mar 2019.
- “Computational Discovery and Design of 2D Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Heterostructures,” 2019 TMS, San Antonio, TX, Mar 2019.
- “Materials-by-Design for Electronic and Energy Applications,” seminar at University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, Nov 2018.