Student and employee signup
Register for your testing appointment
Boise State University offers appointment-based COVID testing for current Boise State students and employees at our on-campus COVID Testing Center. To sign up for your COVID test, click the button below to get started.
- Click “Register” next to your preferred appointment date and time.
- Follow prompts to log in to Bronco Impacts using your Boise State credentials. If you are not a Boise State student or employee, select “other options” to create a new Bronco Impacts account.
- Select “Continue” and follow all steps until you select “Complete Registration.” This secures your appointment time only.
- Check your email for an email confirmation from email@example.com with next steps and information about how to prepare for your appointment.
Obtain your laboratory requisition
Complete the Registration for COVID-19 Testing Appointment questionnaire, and check carefully that all of your information is accurate before submitting. Download the resulting PDF file after you submit the form and be sure to print or screenshot the document for your appointment. The document will feature the words “Laboratory Requisition” and a barcode associated with your lab order in the upper right corner.
If you’ve completed this questionnaire before with us and need to be tested again, complete the following steps to request a new Laboratory Requisition:
- Visit your patient portal at https://bsu.stratusdx.net/patientportal.
- Enter the same email address you entered when setting up the account.
- Check your email for a verification code and enter it on the sign-in page.
- Once logged in, click “Order Testing.”
- Select COVID-19 from the testing profile dropdown.
- Click the “Create Order” button.
- Click the “PRINT Requisition” button.
- Print, download, or screenshot this file and bring with you to your appointment.