Boise State’s Public Health Team is available to anyone who has questions or concerns about COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
Boise State Public Health can be reached at: email@example.com or (208) 426-2968. Our regular office hours are 8 am – 5 pm weekdays.
When should you contact Boise State Public Health?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are feeling symptomatic
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19
- If you have any other questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 or other infectious diseases
What happens when you contact the Public Health Team?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19: education, next steps, and resources will be provided. If you are a resident student, you will be connected to available on-campus isolation housing.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19: your symptoms will be evaluated to determine if isolation and/or COVID-19 testing is needed.
- If you may have been exposed: your potential exposures will be evaluated and guidance regarding testing, masking, and resources will be shared.
- For all:
- Appropriate education, information, and resources will be shared with you.
- An appropriate date (subject to change) to discontinue isolation, test, mask, etc. will be provided.
- Notices of absence will be sent as appropriate to faculty and supervisors.
Communication with individuals and locations outside of the Boise State campus community will be conducted by Central District Health.
Additional Campus COVID-19 Contacts
Genetics and Infectious Disease Lab
Phone: (208) 426-1038
- Clinical Program Director – Dr. Stephanie Hudon
- Senior Public Health Officer – Maureen Welcker
- Administrative Assistant – Laura South
- Laboratory Technician – Alex Hardy
- Laboratory Technician – Molly Hansen
- Nurse Practioner – Staci Marsh
Boise State Public Health was created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The office reports to the Chief Financial and Operating Officer and Vice President for Finance and Operations.
Students seeking assistance are encouraged to contact any of the following: