Boise State’s public health team is available to any campus community member who has questions or concerns about COVID-19 or other infectious diseases.
Boise State Public Health can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 426-2968. Our regular office hours are 8 am – 4:30 pm weekdays.
When should you contact Boise State Public Health?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are feeling symptomatic
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19
- If you have any other questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 or other infectious diseases
What happens when you contact the Public Health Team?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19: education, next steps and resources will be provided. If you are a resident student, you will be connected to available on-campus isolation housing. Team members will reach out to campus community members who you have been in close contact with during your infectious period.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19: your symptoms will be evaluated to determine if isolation and/or COVID-19 testing is needed.
- If you may have been exposed: your potential exposures will be evaluated and guidance regarding testing, masking and resources will be shared.
- For all:
- Appropriate education, information, and resources will be shared with you.
- As appropriate date (subject to change) to discontinue isolation, test, mask, etc. will be provided.
- Notices of absence will be sent as appropriate to faculty and supervisors.
Communication with individuals and locations outside of the Boise State campus community will be conducted by Central District Health.
Additional Campus COVID-19 Contacts
On-Campus COVID-19/Flu Combo Testing and Results Questions
Website: Public Health Testing Center
Phone: (208) 426-1523
Vaccination Appointment or General Vaccination Questions
Website: Boise State Vaccination Clinic
Phone: (208) 426-2969
Genetics and Infectious Disease Lab
Phone: (208) 426-1038
- Clinical Program Director – Stephanie Hudon
- Senior Public Health Officer – Maureen Welcker
Boise State Public Health was created in 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The office reports to the Chief Financial and Operating Officer and Vice President for Finance and Operations.
Additional Campus COVID-19 Related Resources
Students seeking assistance are encouraged to contact any of the following:
Faculty and Staff
Employees seeking assistance are encouraged to contact any of the following: