Hold Resource Guide
To understand the type of hold on your account, use the following steps:
- Log into my.boisestate.edu
- Click “STUDENT CENTER” in right hand column.
- Then select the “TASKS” tile.
- Next, select “HOLDS” from the left hand navigation column.
- The name of the hold will be displayed.
- Select the hold to display detailed information about the hold and the steps to request the removal of it.
- Send an email to the appropriate email address listed under the “Reason” (in Hold Details) to request the hold’s removal.
For RVP (conduct) HOLDs, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your student name and student ID number.
For RTI HOLDs, email email@example.com with your student name and student ID number.
For RDO and RDS HOLDs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.