Skip to main content
Become a contracted vendor

I am an External Caterer

We are excited to have you on campus. All external caterers need to receive approval prior to serving food on campus. To begin the approval process

  1. Fill out the 2023/2024 External Catering Agreement.
  2. Work with your Insurance Agent to list Boise State and the State of Idaho as additionally insured. You can find more information here.
  3. Email a copy of your Certificate of Insurance and Long Term Food Establishment Permit to

2023/2024 External Catering Contract

Fill out Now

Certificate of Insurance Requirements

Learn More

Food Permit Information

Learn More