Skip to main content
Become a contracted vendor

I am a Food Truck or Mobile Vendor

We are excited to have you on campus. All food trucks and mobile vendors need approval before serving food at an event on campus. To begin the approval process

  1. Fill out theĀ 2023/2024 Food Turck and Mobile Vendor Agreement.
  2. Work with your Insurance Agent to list Boise State and the State of Idaho as additionally insured. You can find more information on Certificate of Insurance Requirements.
  3. Email a copy of your Certificate of Insurance and Boise Mobile Food Permit to

2023/2024 Food Truck and Mobile Vendor Agreement.

Fill out Now

Certificate of Insurance Requirements

Learn More

Mobile Food Permit Information

Learn More