CONGRATULATIONS to some of our Seniors who will be graduating Spring 2022

Check out what our Geoscience Undergraduate and Graduate Students are doing after graduation!

• Tamara Satterwhite

Undergraduate

Area of Study: Geophysics

Future Plans: Working with Oregon Hazards Lab at University of Oregon as a Multi-Hazards Field Technician installing seismometers and other hazard related sensors in Oregon.

Area of Study: Geophysics

• Josh Schreiter

Undergraduate

Area of Study: Hydrology Emphasis

Future Plans: After graduation, I hope to make my pathways position with the USDA ARS a full-time position, facilitating data collection and research in the Reynold’s Creek Experimental Watershed.

Area of Study: Hydrology Emphasis

• Sydney Shockley

Undergraduate

Area of Study: B.S. in Geoscience with an emphasis in Hydrology.

Future Plans: I plan to continue my studies at Montana Tech University next fall and pursue a master’s degree in Geological Engineering.

• Taylor Tatum

Undergraduate

Area of Study: Geophysics Major with an Applied Math Minor

Future Plans: Pursue a master’s in Fluvial Geomorphology at the University of Alabama.