Skip to main content

Student Travel Authorization Form

Student Travel Authorization

For non employee students, only fill this out if you are NOT employed by the University. PhD students funded by a grant rather than the University's money.

Expenses being paid for by the University(Required)
Funding String(Required)
Expenses Needed Before Travel
Purchases to be made on P-card before event (ex: conference registration)