- Complete at least two courses in a STEM subject area. Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Complete STEM-ED 101 (1 credit), STEM-ED 102 (1 credit), ED-CIFS 201 (3 credits), and STEM-ED 210 (FS) (3 credits)
- Choose a STEM Education degree path and meet with content and Education advisors
Apply to Teacher Education
- Apply through Taskstream when notified that applications have been opened (the announcement will be posted here). Deadlines are always the 1st Friday in February or the 3rd Friday in September.
- Complete an interview with STEM Ed Faculty
- Pass your subject-area Praxis exam(s).
- Complete STEM-ED 220, STEM-ED 310, and STEM-ED 350 (non-math only)
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Apply for Professional Year
- Apply for Professional Year via Taskstream. Deadlines are always the 1st Friday in February or the 3rd Friday in September.
- If approved, complete STEM-ED 410 and STEM-ED 480
To see all STEM-ED Field Course websites, please click here.